- Better for You and Your Customers
- Squeaky Clean Label
- Simple Ingredient Statement (no chemicals)
- Functional Health Benefit of Natural Vitamins
- Easy to formulate.
- No costly reformulations (no impact on taste, flavor, pallet feel, etc.)
- Excellent Bioavailability and Bioabsorption.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Highly concentrated- 450 mgs will provide 100% of the DV.
- Real Food Nutrition, synthetic free!
- Research to support all claims
- Excellent Source of Vitamin A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, etc.
- Rich in Antioxidants (Vitamins A, C, and E)
- Nutritional Equivalent of 1 – 2 Servings of Vegetables/Fruits
- Made with Real Fruits and Vegetables
Real Food. Real Nutrition.
Real Food Vitamins for Frozen Foods
Frozen Foods Market Stats
The U.S. frozen food market had sales over $56 billion 2018 according to the American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI). Kids and young adults are embracing busy lifestyles, and demand convenient frozen foods for when they are running short on time. The three fastest growing categories in frozen foods are soups/sides, appetizers/snack rolls, and breakfast items. As more consumers look for healthy options, it is essential for frozen food manuacturers to add functional benefits to their products.
Research continues to show the importance of vitamins and minerals for overall health. GrandFusion® vitamins help food, beverage, and supplement processors create the frozen foods products of tomorrow that so many consumers are demanding.
Go With GrandFusion® Real Food Vitamins
GrandFusion® nutrient-dense fruit and veggie powders are able to withstand a wide variety of manufacturing processes, making it so much easier for processors to add plant-based vitamins and minerals to their products. How do GrandFusion® vitamins and minerals survive robust processing? Proprietary technology enables NutriFusion® to stabilize and concentrate the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in fruits and vegetables. By adding the right amount of GrandFusion® to your products, you can easily make important claims like Excellent Source, Rich in Antioxidants, and the Nutritional Equivalent of Servings of Vegetables or Fruits.
Highly Concentrated = Ease of Use
GrandFusion® is highly concentrated making it a natural standout for formulators and product developers. GrandFusion is easy to add in to existing recipes saving costly reformulation. Additionally, GrandFusion® has no impact on taste, flavor, pallet feel, texture, etc.
- Frozen Fruits & Vegetables
- Ready-to-Eat Frozen Meals
- Plant-Based Frozen Burgers and Chicken
- Ice Cream, Yogurt, and other Frozen Desserts
- Works with almost any frozen foods application
Download the GrandFusion® Product Kit
Our GrandFusion® Product Kit includes the following:
- GrandFusion® Product Specifications (NF-2769, NF-2771, NF-2770, NF-2782, NF-82333, NF-2131 B ComplexNF-D3, and more!)
- GrandFusion® Product Information Slides for Product Development
Download GrandFusion® Resource Kit
Contact Us For Custom Blends
Looking for something different?
Are you looking for something a little different than the blends above? Our R&D team can work with you to develop a custom blend that fits perfectly with your consumer packaged food products. Reach out to learn more about how we can help you build your own custom premix with the specific vitamins, minerals, fruits, and vegetables that you want.